| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vitoria in April is fairly hot at 25.2 °C (77.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.4 °C (84.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in April is dryish. Just 89.3mm (3.5in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:23 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Vitoria April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Vitoria, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Vitoria:
- Teofilo Otoni, Brazil - 301.1 kms (187.1 miles) NNW
- Gov. Valadares, Brazil - 233.9 kms (145.3 miles) NW
- Aimores, Brazil - 120.3 kms (74.7 miles) NW
- Caratinga, Brazil - 198.3 kms (123.2 miles) WNW
- Caparao, Brazil - 161.3 kms (100.3 miles) W
- Vicosa, Brazil - 266.5 kms (165.6 miles) W
- C. Itapemirim, Brazil - 99.4 kms (61.8 miles) SW
- Itaperuna, Brazil - 188.7 kms (117.3 miles) WSW
- Cataguases, Brazil - 273 kms (169.6 miles) WSW
- Cel. Pacheco, Brazil - 333.3 kms (207.1 miles) WSW
- Cordeiro, Brazil - 284.4 kms (176.7 miles) SW
- Nova Friburgo, Brazil - 315.8 kms (196.3 miles) SW
- Cabo Frio (Cape), Brazil - 344.7 kms (214.2 miles) SSW